Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lemme Borrow Some Sweats

Have you ever wanted to listen to The Cranberries, search Nacho Libre quotes online, and just laugh to yourself alone in your room?

"I ate some bugs, I ate some grass, I used my hand, to wipe my tears."

"Beneath the clothes, we find a man...and beneath the man, we find his....nucleus."
Ha. haha. Ha.

One more week of finals left and I am home for three weeks!
I am so excited, I can't concentrate for more than 10 minutes at a time.
I'll say that I need a "break" from studying and all of a sudden it's taken me an hour to eat a snack and then somehow I'm searching Nacho Libre quotes.

Aside from studying, today was great.
I actually received my patriarchal blessing early!
It was sicky sick.
But you know what I hate?
That I'm so....sensitive.
I get all red-faced and misty-eyed over things. Ridiculous things, mostly.
Whether it's puppies, beautiful sunsets, the Notebook, the doctors, public speaking, when I'm nervous, scared, embarrassed, uncomfortable...etc. Hahaha.
So of course, I brought the water works today when I was asked to share my testimony.
"Blublublublub JESUS CHRIST blublublublub I, I, I blubberblubbering He's just so COOL waaahh."
Okay, it didn't really sound like that. But pretty close.
Goll, I'm so weird.
Awesome day, regardless.

So, last night, while I was supposed to be studying, I put these nail stickers on.
It took me 30 minutes, when I could have painted them in five -_-
I got this idea to paint a coat of colored nail polish over them, so you can still see the design through. Haven't done it yet, but I'll let you know if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment