Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Boys Don't Rate Girls For Funniness

This Christmas season is especially bangin'.

I was lucky enough to be a part of Jessie's Third Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.
I'm super exclusive now!....But I'm not excited or anything; that's too mainstream.
There was a to-die-for dinner and dessert made by Jessie and friends, crafts, games, gift exchanges, and, to our viewing pleasure, "Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging."

"Brett is so hot!"
I wish I knew what this was about.

Megan, if you're reading this, I just macked on the shirt you got me for a solid 5 minutes.
With tongue.
Is that weird? Course not. I love it that much. Thanks again!

I had way too much fun.
Jessie is a great hostess.
All the girls were too funny.
I still want to be Emilee.

Feast upon my photos.


Beautiful Jess!

The shirt Megan got me! (The best time to wear a striped sweater.... is all the time.)

Family Photo!
Sooo much love for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment