Thursday, December 8, 2011

Don't Touch Me, I'm Sterile.

I took a $400 CNA course over the summer.
After coming to the conclusion that I wasn't built for cleaning bums and feeding pudding to toothless elders (Preposterous!! I thought everyone liked that?!), I don't think I can manage taking the final exam.

I fight with myself daily. It keeps me up at night. Am I going to do this or not?
The permission form is in the envelope, ready to be mailed.
$70 in my checking account, waiting to pay for the exam fee.
It's been 5 months since I took the course. The 6th month is the deadline. Its crunch time.
I don't plan on ever being a CNA now, so what good is the license for?
Do I remember anything I learned? I only recall the gory visuals having to do with bedsores and STD'S.
If I don't take it, it will have been a big waste of money and time.
If I fail it, it will be more waste of money and time.
If I pass it, my license is going to gather dust.

I called my dad, pleading for guidance.
"Well Karen, you're gonna have to make the decision."
You'd think he had wisdom or something.

Well, in meantime.
Why study for finals when you can look at this?


Thanks, cousin Marci, for exposing me to this wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment