Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dedicated to the Sexy Harvard's. Yum.

Cecilia and Daryl Harvard.
I love you guys.
I am so happy you found each other, and that I was able to be there along the way to see your relationship grow.
You two are absolutely great individually and even better together!
I love how much the spirit radiates from you both, and am ever so thankful for the friendship we have made throughout the years!
Temple marriage is an amazing accomplishment in one's life; you guys have set a great example for the rest of us who are single!!

Daryl, don't ever stop doing your one voice!
Cecilia, you're going to be gorgeous forever and I'll just have to get over it! Hahaha :)


May your happiness and love extend to all parts of your life here on earth and thereafter!

2 comments:

  1. Karen,

    First of all I want to thank you for coming to the reception your outfit was so dang cute ^-^ Also Daryl and I just barely opened all our gifts yesterday and when I saw your card I just about died SO FLIPPIN CUTE!!!!! I LOVE HANDMADE CARDS<3 I loved it and your gifts were so thoughtful! I just love you and hopefully we have more good times this next year<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!
    Did you really like the card?! It took me forever to try to make it look cool haha. I hope you didn't get 10 of the same gift that I got you!!! I will not be offended if you want to return it for the cash. I have the receipt!
    I hope you and Daryl are just super happy! It's your first christmas together! ahhhhh! And I also hope to see you guys in the future!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete